View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 09:38 PM   #8
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
PocketBook devices do all of those except the coded bookmarks. Onyx Does them as well.

PocketBook allows you to access the 10 most recent right from what you are currently reading and jump directly to one of those books. Boox you have to go to the main menu to find recently viewed.

Pocketbook allows you to fast forward 2 ways- by holding the page forward button you can skip 10 pages at a time. Or you can turn full refresh off and go thru the pages quite quickly. Onyx you can do the same thing

PocketBook and Onyx both allow FIt to page or height or width as well various percentages. I was reading manga this weekend on the Boox. The Manga are folders of jpgs that I viewed in portrait or landscape fit to width, depending on the readability of the font size. in landscape it shows the top half first then bottom half with atouch of the page turn then switches to the next jpg in the folder.

Boox also has selection zoom which allows you to selct any image or section of text and zoom it to fill the display.

open random page or chapter- you can just go to the TOC and pick the chapter or open the goto page option and enter a random number.

The Next Papyrus PageOne i was using recently can do all of this as well(except the coded bookmarks and selection zoom)

Last edited by Dulin's Books; 09-07-2010 at 09:41 PM.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote