View Single Post
Old 08-28-2007, 10:05 PM   #44
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgmharry View Post
I installed the program as has been outlined, and updated the files. When I try to run it, I get a message that "Component 'comctl32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid". I'm running Vista Premium, have disabled User Account Control, and I know that this particular ocx is registered properly, because I redid the command-line registration. Has anyone else seen this error?

Thank you! -Greg
Did you reboot after you did the registration? Did you make sure it was in system32? Do you want my version to try?

The attached file is my comctl32.ocx as I have on my XP Pro system. Cannot hurt to try it. But remember to backup your copy.
Attached Files
File Type: zip comctl32.zip (230.1 KB, 1043 views)
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote