View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 10:42 PM   #14
KarenH
Addict
KarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five wordsKarenH can name that ebook in five words

Device: K3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
I don't think there are any restrictions. I used it on three orders. One where I paid with a CC for secured ebooks, and two using Micropay. It worked both times. I haven't looked at memberships since it wouldn't be worth it for me due to geographic restrictions. Best way would be to add a membership to your cart, enter the code and see if it gives any error messages.

Edit:

Just checked and it does NOT seem to work for memberships. You'll have to pay the full amount of $29.95.
This is true, but the membership is still earning 100% Micropay rebate, so even without the 25% discount if you're considering joining, it's a really good time to do it!
KarenH is offline   Reply With Quote