Thread: Silliness Is this Zelda's local cafe?
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 07:26 PM   #5
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
WINDOWS café ?????? you malign me, good woman !
Maybe I should have set the tag to Unutterably serious...

But at least you now know where to avoid at all costs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peverel View Post
Windows Cafe? I am sure there is a door there in the middle? Is that misrepresentation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
"Can I have a latte please?"

"Certainly sir"

<3 hours later>

"There you go."

"Ummm. But its a cup of cold water. And the cup has a hole in the bottom."

"Yes. The milk option is delayed until SP2, the heating option was disable for saftey reasons unless you reset your firewall settings, and the coffee is only available in the Business Edition section of the cafe. The one with extra zeros on the prices. And the hole in the cup is a known feature, number 72058772995772665829571010578356688, which you agreed to accepting by stepping in through the door."

Nope. I don't think this is a "Zelda" style cafe.

:teameetskeyboardyetagainasIhaven'tlearntnottodrin kandreadyet:
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote