View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 03:27 PM   #44
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Easy now. You are right, it is not a public forum. It is privately owned, and the owners may do whatever they wish with it. Nothing has really changed except the location of the threads.
Please, then tell me me where the Conservatory has moved to? Would people particpate in the same manner? I.e. would they feel it was a place for frank, open, serious discussion? I'm not sure.

What I donøt think you have noticed, is what I feel about this decision not being taken out in the open, with the people interested in, and engaged in, the Conservatory. The decision to close it was taken behind *locked doors*. That is what I am primarily opjecting against. That is what makes me (still) so angry.

And please don't tell me. "Easy now" - that is condescending manners in my opinion.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote