View Single Post
Old 09-02-2008, 01:36 PM   #52
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkulz View Post
Changes in ebookutils-0.4.1:
- impserve: fix off-by-one error which caused only 99 books to show in online bookshelf
Yep, this worked for me. Now getting more than 100 ebooks from my Online Bookshelf.

However, not been able to get my REB1200 with firmware 4.2f17 to use the next_1200.imp I created to surf the internet from within a .imp ebook. Also, these next.imp and next_1200.imp files caused strange linkage/reference problems within my Online Bookshelf. They were checked but not yet loaded onto the reader. Clicking each 'checkmark' icon caused only one to open. I could delete them though (and I did!).

Then I downloaded the next_1200.imp using the REB1200's surfing capabilities and had it expand the ebook 'on-the-fly'. Afterwards, I opened it on the reader and selected a hyperlinks, only to be met with a reset message 600 (it said "Your eBook needs to be reset. To do so, simply tap 'Continue'." Error (600))

I also got this reset from JSWolf's Stross, Charles: Accelerando when accessing the www.MobileRead.com link... This didn't work on the EBW1150 either!

Though, I DID NOT have any reset's with my other REB1200 with firmware 4.2f22!!! It works OK there! Could it be this is the answer? Both had approx. 20% free CF card space with the 4.2f22's CF card being 256 MB and the 4.2f17's CF Card being 1 GB. What else could cause this effect?

Going to have to experiment some more! Anyone else want to try....

Last edited by nrapallo; 09-02-2008 at 02:07 PM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote