View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 10:17 AM   #386
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLeighs View Post
There's really nothing I can do but just live with it. Exchanging it for another one just means I'll have to go through the endless return cycle, and even if I do get a good one, there's no guarantee that it won't develop hues later.
If you're sensitive to the colour fringing, I'd honestly suggest that you just return it. If you don't like it, you don't like it. There do seem to be a number of people who are sensitive to it, while others (like me) simply don't see it at all.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote