View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 09:19 AM   #5
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigiCam1 View Post
if I understand your posting
You had to actually go to and read the tweak being referred to in the post to get the titles to sort as you desire.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbovenka View Post
Set the tweak 'Control sorting of titles and series in the library display' to 'strictly_alphabetic'.
@DigiCam Simply change your tweak (Preferences - Tweaks) as described by mbovenka above and you should have it exactly as you want it.

For the record though I take exception to the title of this thread. There is no "correct" way to sort titles, but It is my belief that most folks find the default sorting of "the book" under "book, the" (otherwise known as library sort) to be the preferred method for sorting titles.

Good Reading!

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 01-24-2013 at 09:21 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote