View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 08:52 PM   #8
kiwipippa
Fanatic
kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, kobo touch (dead), kindle touch, android phone
Mine froze last night. No response from anything, plugging in, charging etc etc, nothing seemed to work.

Here's how I fixed it - warning, it does a factory reset and you will have to setup your device and reload your books.

- Press the home button
- Turn the device over (whilst still holding the home button down)
- Push paper clip into reset hole until you hear a click (keep home button down)
- Hold paper clip and home button down until the light starts flashing (I think it was red/amber). This took at least 10 seconds
- Release the paperclip
- Release the home button

The factory reset should start. Hope this works for you

Good luck!
kiwipippa is offline   Reply With Quote