View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 11:44 PM   #22644
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Thanks for explaining Charlie. One of these days we may do a family tamale day or two. It takes so long to make them and everyone is too busy with other obligations to take a whole day to make them. Enchiladas are quick and easy so we have taken the easy way out and use the extra time to go sit with all the family and visit.

!*?!!@# and that expresses my experience and enjoyment of today and trying to get the last of the shopping and preparations done at my place and at my parents. The public and drivers can be so very rude.

Chicken noodle soup in my cup.

Last edited by dreams; 12-22-2012 at 11:46 PM.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote