View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 09:29 AM   #7
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by camtosh View Post
Thanks DoctorOhh for the tip about how to change language interface. I was hoping that Calibre had a Japanese interface, as I want to buy an e-reader here in Japan this Christmas for my Japanese-reading son (he grew up in Japan, prefers reading nihongo manga) but was unsure if he would be able to use Calibre ... ii'n janai! Cho ureshii!
(I couldn't find this info in a search of the Calibre website... happy dance for mobilereads!)
Preferences: Look and feel: Choose Language (3rd line), choose from pulldown on the Right (it is listed as Japanese )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote