View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 11:03 AM   #34
lampadatriste
lampadatriste began at the beginning.

Device: sony prs-t1
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrollini View Post
Thanks for the kind words! Glad it's been useful for you.

I can't claim to be surprised that it doesn't work -- I don't have a microSD card, so I've never tried it. But there's a fair chance we can get it working, if you're willing to try a few things out. If you're game, here's a few questions to start with:

1) What operating system are you using? Do you use the command line programs (prsam / getannotations) or the graphical program (prsam-tk)? (I'm interested just so that I can speak the right language.)
I'm on a Mac OS 10.7. I tried and was successful with prsam and prsam-tk before, but only on the main reader drive.

Quote:
2) Have you used the getannotations program? If so, does it list PDFs on the microSD card? If so, what happens when you select one of them?
I followed your advice and this did the trick. getannotations is pure genius. Thank you again! It works perfectly with the MICROSD card and the reader drive.

I think the reason it didn't work before is because I messed up the code. I have near zero experience with programming or terminal, and messed up the path. I googled the right path for external drives in Mac OSX and it was done.

Quote:
3) Can you browse the contents of the microSD card when it's in the Reader and the Reader is plugged in to your computer? If so, does the card show up as a subdirectory of the Reader, or does it show up as a separate drive?
I can browse the contents and it shows as a separate drive.

Sorry it took me so long to answer. I won't try prsam or prsam-tk any further, getannotations does it for me.
Cheers
lampadatriste is offline   Reply With Quote