View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 04:05 AM   #34
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by aecardenas View Post
Two incredibly well written and beautifully romantic stories from a male perspective come to mind:

Somewhere in Time (originally published as Bid Time Return)
and
What Dreams May Come

both by Richard Matheson

Both are incredibly romantic and heartbreaking, with the hero trying to find the love of his life across time (Somewhere in Time) and from beyond death (What Dreams May Come).
Oh wow! I didn't realise What Dreams May Come was a book. I loved that movie. Heartbreaking - and I would definitely say it had more of a male-oriented romantic vibe to it.

I'm hunting down the book now to add to be TBR list. Karma for you.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote