View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 01:56 PM   #32
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I think that whomever picks the winning book should be in charge of leading the discussion on it for the month. A big thing I noticed with the previous book club was that it seemed unfocused at times. People just posted what they wanted to and the discussion would lag once general impressions were out of the way. I'd love to see someone post discussion questions or prompts to keepnthe dialogue moving.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote