View Single Post
Old 06-05-2009, 03:09 AM   #15
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
hahahaha...IU was just re-reading this old thread as it come up with another new thread...what a bunch of sarcastic old putzes we are....gotta LOVE IT!!

BTW, Now that we have a 7Kb DSL connection (best we can do in this ditchwater cesspool we call a town) I can stream NF at 2.5mb all the time. There are a couple secret screens. One is for forcing a download speed. Press Home 5-times, rewind 3-times, fast forward 2-times and the will bring up the connection screen. I fine tuned it for my system and even gave that connection QoS priority. Works great.

There is also a "secret screen" which is Home x 5, rewind x 2, FF x 3 (I might have that misremembered, even though I just accessed it yesterday) and if that sequence does not work, it's 5xHome, 3xFF then 2xRW...one of the two will get ya there to the "Secret Screen" and that is really what it is called.

BTW,, NF is saying they are planning on bring around 10 new channels to the box over the next year. Long as they are not all fee based I am happy. Where we live one is almost forced into cable of some sort. It's an RF sink hole thanks to VAFB. So Roku and Hulu are our TV options, along with the DVD;s from NF of course.

Oh, in case you don't know, you can activate as many STB's on your NF account as the number of DVD's in your plan. For example we have a 3-at-a-time plan so we can, and do, have 3-boxes. And if course we can be using them all at the same time. But with only a 7mb connection, we need to throttle them all back to 1.5mbps (still HD 4-bar speed).

Anyway, this was a fun thread way back when...hahaha...
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote