View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 04:47 PM   #2
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
This is so tempting!

For the cost of a 5yr membership (which gives a 15% discount on all purchase in the future), and paying cash up to the US$300 limit to get the books you'll get Us$ 300 Micropay Rebate. so the actual rebate is more of a 75% as the membership, if you don't already have it is US$ 125 - 12.5 Rebate = US$ 112.5.

The only problem is that you have to pay out cash to get the 100% rebate. And while I love my books, I Can't really justify tying up my next 3-4 months worth of book budget in one place as a lot of the books I like are not yet available in ebook format or I want a Pbook for my collection.

Still its a great deal, well worth getting if a large part of what you what you want is available with them.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote