View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 12:47 PM   #9
maxbookworm
Addict
maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maxbookworm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Galaxy Note 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetmolm View Post
Two reasons why I would prefer the Glo:

1. Kobo says the Glo has a "non-glass" screen, i.e. presumably the famous plastic substrate we're all waiting for, and so should be less fragile than the Kindle (or practically any other reader currently on the market).
Actually, the Kobo rep said he was 80% sure that there still is a glass substrate for the reader: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...8&postcount=37 .

But the font adjustment thing does sound cool

I'll definitely keep an ear open for reviews once they're in market. I did a quick google search on the Kobo Touch and most of the reviews I saw were very positive.
maxbookworm is offline   Reply With Quote