View Single Post
Old 06-14-2012, 02:14 AM   #14
pynch
why in?
pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Aura
It’s the <pre>-classes (as in preformatted) which keep the poem lines from refloating and get them cut off at the end. If you want to change them, I found a fairly good description here of how to format poems adequately (you should add "text-align: left", though, in the specification of div.poem, if standard text is justified).

Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Thanks. Though I haven't compared my version to Pynch's I know that different readers might like different versions. I did have some problems with the poems lining up right for some reason, and maybe Pynch had better luck there. Mine was made from the 5 volume set at Gutenberg which might explain the margin problem. I never have been exactly certain of what caused it.
pynch is offline   Reply With Quote