View Single Post
Old 02-24-2012, 05:36 AM   #108
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Quote:
Originally Posted by xg4bx View Post
funny that you mention radio.

(snip....)
radios are pretty ubiquitous, these record labels are doing themselves a monumental disservice. its like a book publisher not letting anyone know they've put out books within the past 10 years. they do less than nothing to promote their products but honestly wonder why sales are down.

theres an old saying 'you've gotta spend money to make money'. they should look into it, people aren't going to buy something if they don't know it exists.
This. It seems that artists are relying on their videos becoming youtube viral instead of getting airplay on the radio. It takes more.

And yes, books need to *BE* in the libraries. Seldom does a review in the newspaper tell me enough about a book to justify my dedicating $15 towards it. I gotta fall in love with the book first, then marry it.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote