View Single Post
Old 02-06-2012, 12:41 PM   #97
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh2000 View Post
This isn't talking about reflowing PDF, it's taking a page image and making it bigger (or smaller) on the screen. If you make it bigger than can fit on the screen the device goes into a panning mode and the next/previous line/page keys pan around the page instead. You have to press back or reset the zoom before you can turn the page. I'm really hoping it's changed in a firmware update; for now the Sony PRS-T1 has the best PDF handling of my eReaders.

Andrew
Isn't it like you can press next page, and the panning goes to the bottom of the page, and press next page again, and it flips to a new page?
So you're saying that in zoom/panned mode the reader is stuck at it's page?

Also, have you found reason to zoom in regular PDF's? As far as I know, many (even with border) seem to display the text quite nicely!
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote