View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 07:41 PM   #15
Xennex1170
Addict
Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Terminator View Post
Are you traveling at the moment? Or are you still at home? If you are at home and ONLY if are still at home and have access to your books on a computer and can reload them, you could try a hard reset. I can't really remember what buttons to push to do that so maybe someone else knows how to reset the Kobo 1 and 2? I can only remember how to on the Touch. Also if you have your books on a SD card you can just pull the SD card out and THEN do the hard reset and the books on the SD card will stay.
I don't think the SD card will get erased even if it is still stuck in the device. But it is a good idea to pop it out.. Less stuff for the device to process at one time when you reset it.
Xennex1170 is offline   Reply With Quote