View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 06:42 PM   #2
Histerius
Zealot
Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.Histerius knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3 - Galaxy Tab 10.1
Well, it's on the publisher to prepare the manuscript for publishing. Amazon is our friend, of course, but it's just a middleman, so it's our decision to buy books from a certain publisher or not. As I'm reading around, there is some improvement in ebooks quality, so maybe you just stumbled upon a few bad examples. A few days ago I bought a book by Zig Ziglar and it's a technical horror, if it wasn't for Zig I'd throw it in the garbage. But, that's just one example, other books are correctly made and I'm enjoying them.
Histerius is offline   Reply With Quote