View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 01:01 PM   #97
ManosHandsOfFate
Addict
ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ManosHandsOfFate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, K3, Fire, Nexus 7
I just placed an Amazon order for a number of parenting pbooks. My wife and I thought it would be the type of book that we'd be more likely to let people borrow.

Fiction is personal. I don't have any friends that share my fiction interests (and live close enough) so there's no reason to factor lending into my pbook vs ebook choice. I've moved to buying all fiction digitally.
ManosHandsOfFate is offline   Reply With Quote