View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 10:53 PM   #11
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Do you use a memory card? I had constant problems with the charge holding on my 600 (which I used with a 4GB memory stick). When I upgraded to the 650, for one reason or another, I didn't use the memory stick right away. I was so happy to see it hold its charge as long as I remembered the 505 doing (which I used SD cards with, by the way).

Then in the last week or so, I inserted my memory stick (cleaned out, but otherwise the same one) and loaded it up with books. And my reader's going from 4 bars to 1 over night. And charging (where the red light turns off and the display shows fully charged) seems to happen too quickly.

Maybe I have a bad card? Or maybe the reader eats energy with a card? I'll probably try swapping a new memory stick to see if there's any possibility I just have a bad card...

Last edited by FizzyWater; 11-01-2010 at 08:52 PM. Reason: its vs. it's
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote