View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009, 12:07 AM   #33
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieBird View Post
Marc, how did you get the italics to work?
deanna
You can:
  • highlight the text you want to italicise, then hit the I button in the formatting options above the text input box
  • highlight the text you want to italicise, then hit your CTRL button and your I button on your keyboard at the same time
  • just wrap {i} and {/i} around the text you want to italicise (except use the square [] brackets rather than the {} brackets, which I've just used here so that you can see them, otherwise they would have just italicised the "and" between them )

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote