View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 10:19 AM   #5
junkml
Addict
junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
I've still got 3 or 4 books that haven't been replaced. It's really annoying when I see those books available for purchase in the .lit format, but they haven't been able to replace them. This makes twice I've bought ebooks and had them become "unavailable". First through Amazon, then through Fictionwise. This is the reason most people (who do some research before they buy) won't buy a format that cannot be "liberated".
junkml is offline   Reply With Quote