View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 10:34 PM   #9
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by dconabree View Post
I can read them fine on my MAC but when I move them over to the device (PRS-505), all I see is "Protected Page". I have no difficulty reading other ADE books that I bought from Diesel books.
Have you added your PRS-505 to your Adobe ID account (a one time procedure on a Windows PC)? The mention of Diesel books suggests that this has been done, but if so the lending library ebooks should work.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote