View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 11:01 PM   #31
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Bob View Post
My main complaint with my mini is the phone-app rendering mode, which looks like it'll get upgraded in iOS 7 anyway. (Short form: the rendering mode is currently blockier than it needs to be.) If that's true, I'll be a happy guy; a Retina mini would have a higher pixel density than I need, at the expense of battery life. I saw the same problem when I went from my iPod touch 3 to 4; it looked nice, but the battery life was abysmal.
I am experiencing better battery life on my retina iPad 4 than my non-retina iPad 2.

My iPod touch 4 had battery issues with a particular point release of iOS 4 and then again on a point release of iOS 5. But on the latest version of 5, my iPod touch is running fine....even 3 years later.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote