View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 03:37 PM   #14806
covingtoncat73
Wizard
covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covingtoncat73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Lenovo Duet Chromebook, Moto e
Okay, I'm probably going to be able to finish The Last Policemantoday (146/218)! It strikes me that this is the second brisk book dealing with an apocalypse told in first person in a row for me and, while Warm Bodies was good, The Last Policeman is the superior book. I just realized there are promised sequels for both of these. Ha!

Anyway, I seriously love The Last Policeman so far. To reference another apocalyptic book, like On The Beach, it is a look at how people live under the thread of impending doom. What would you still care about? Would you do your job? I haven't gotten to the end of the book but I'm wondering about the sequels-to-come. I, mean, it is not as if there is that much time left. Anyway, I think it should be a movie starring probably Joseph Gordon Levitt.
covingtoncat73 is offline   Reply With Quote