Thread: SOD FIXED
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 12:29 AM   #24
TonyToews
Evangelist
TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TonyToews ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox and Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_nobody View Post
[edit]: And shame on kobo tech support/engineers for not figuring this out...
In their defense they were looking for a software problem of some sort. With some downloaded software that was somehow screwing something up. And that's exactly where I would've looked too. Note that I've been a computer programming since about 1979.

To link SOD with a battery being discharged to empty isn't something that would ever occur to me.
TonyToews is offline   Reply With Quote