View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 03:46 PM   #26
Anabran
GUNDAM PILOT
Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anabran ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
"I do still use the Kindle reader and occ go back to the stock launcher while I have GL installed. Any ideas?"

HI since the reason go launcher problems persisted was never truly solved for some users, I cant offer any advice as it remains a mystery why people like me can run it& rotating wallpaper while others can not.

But My personal solution for reading all book types without switching back over to the ugly Amazon carousel,
was to install the "cool reader" app
with it I browsed over to my Default "books" directory
to open the few .mobi books I got from Amazon
All of my other books are Epub and are read with Aldiko premium.
This helps my avoid having to do alot of conversions with caliber.
Anabran is offline   Reply With Quote