View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 12:17 AM   #58
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
I think it's pretty too!
And I'm thinking how much I would love to have something like this for magazines (as I look at all of the piles of magazines stacked around here)! I'm also thinking "good-bye clutter"! Being able to buy one issue or a whole subscription is a nice option too! My Sony for books and this for magazines! Of course I'm dreaming. I can't afford any new gadgets right now, even if it's cheaper than an iPad.
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote