View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 11:42 AM   #8
thibaulthalpern
Evangelist
thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thibaulthalpern ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: my two eyes, KLiiK, Sony PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by hieubg View Post
Yes, you can use this usb changer for PRS700. I'm now using iphone usb changer to charging my reader and i don't know how much time it take because i charging at night when i sleep. If you use the normal usb cable you can't read while charging but with this PSP cable http://www.amazon.com/SEM-USBPD-BK-D...6682712&sr=8-4 you can read while charging.
That's great news! I'd rather spend the same money for the Apple charger than the Sony charger.
thibaulthalpern is offline   Reply With Quote