View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 11:03 PM   #672
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Currently listening to Jasper Jones by Craig Silvey narrated by Matt Cowlrick oh boy am I loving this the narration it is so perfect he captures the characters essence so totally that it brings the story alive. I have not listened to Matt before but I will definitely be looking at what else he may have narrated. As for the story I'm enjoying it, it is very Australian and is set locally to me so that ads an extra layer of interest. There is a lot of humour in it and the writing is beautiful it has a lovely rhythm to it that makes it a joy to listen to. Just on halfway through but am a little nervous about how it is going to end.
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote