View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 11:47 PM   #75
Lynx-lynx
Treachery of images ...
Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lynx-lynx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Blackberry Playbook, Sony 650, Kobo Glo, H2O, Aura One, Forma, Libra 2
Melmac I found the following text from the SMH article referenced in my post above:

'A spokesperson for the company in Australia said the investigation was continuing and there were no details as yet on the number of local customers affected. Australia does not have data breach notification laws that require companies announce when they've been hacked but a blog post by Arkin indicates affected all customers will receive email notification.'

I'm absolutely dumbfounded that we don't have 'breach notification laws' .... I would have thought that it would something that the ASX would want to know about for listed companies because of the potential this information could have on trading.

It seems not .... let's hope our Gov't was affected by this breach and wasn't given the nod by Adobe whilst the rest of us were ignored and then maybe we'll got those breach disclosure laws, eh!!

Last edited by Lynx-lynx; 10-06-2013 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Add the italics
Lynx-lynx is offline   Reply With Quote