View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 07:14 PM   #17469
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I assume you will reread A Modern Comedy, too? End of the Chapter is a different issue. Such a let down!
Indeed - I use the term Forsyte Saga generically to include all 3 trilogies - and the intervening novellas. To be honest, I don't remember End of the Chapter at all - so I'll be able to confirm/deny your experience!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote