Thread: KOBO Rocks!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 12:58 AM   #25
Fourl29
Connoisseur
Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fourl29 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostly Math View Post
Am I able to read what I want, when I want and how I want? Yes, and to me that is what matters the most.

S
Well, every device allows you to read what you want (I don't know of any reader that's forcing you to read content you don't want), when you want (not heard of any either waking you up to read when you don't want to) and of course how you want (sitting, standing, etc.). I can't really see the point in this argument in favor of kobo.

I think kobo should allocate more of their money on software development and customer service and less on marketing.
Fourl29 is offline   Reply With Quote