View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 10:13 AM   #85
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
I have a question, and perhaps a problem. I wasn't sure whether I had the 64-bit version of Calibre, and when I updated I downloaded the 32-bit version. It said it needed to make changes to Microsoft Office (!), so I cancelled the installation. It then prompted me whether I wanted to undo changes and I said no, but I believe I should have said yes, although I can't remember the exact wording of the prompt.

Do I need to undo the changes made in the cancelled installation? If so, how do I accomplish it?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

SteveK
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote