View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 11:24 AM   #31
GeckoFriend
Guru
GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeckoFriend ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad Mini4, Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
I've tried my Dad's Kindle. He loves it, but it's just not for me.

On the other hand, we lost our power (heck, we lost our powerlines!) for a week after the surprise Halloween snowstorm we had a few months ago, and it was great being able to pop a new set of AAs into the JBL, flip open a drug store book-lite, and keep reading. No need to search for some way to charge up a USB device!

So, yeah, if we're lucky we find readers with quirks that match ours!
What is a JBL and where can I buy one?
GeckoFriend is offline   Reply With Quote