View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 07:39 PM   #10
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I got the K3+3G and I would of been happier with a WiFi version.

1. The 3G is heavier in weight.
2. Battery life isn't as good as the WiFi only unless you leave WiFi+3G off.
3. You get annoying notices every time you got a book that's needs to be downloaded from your Personal Documents cloud.
4. 3G is by AT&T so if you live somewhere there isn't good coverage it's a useless feature.

Now the Touch has different 3G access than the Kindle Keyboard. The KK+3G you can browse the web and download books from other sites which can be useful when you travel. The Kindle Touch with 3G you can only access Amazon's Kindle store and Wikipedia. You can't download documents with it. Yet I hope they fix on the Touch those annoying notices seeing it's different and you can only download with WiFi.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote