View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 04:07 PM   #75
nikkie
Guru
nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: Android, Kindle Paperwhite, lots of ancient readers
Hey toys, thanks for the tip about the parity bit! I've got it booting over serial now, and my output looks EXACTLY the same as yours. I note that the non-broken one says edgejr in the ESI version, while the broken one doesn't. I suspect what we have is a link somewhere here on the forum labelled incorrectly. I've checked all of mine, and the links all indicate that the versions I've downloaded are for the PE. Therefore, at least one of the links is wrong. What do you think? I'm thinking we should put out a PSA with a moratorium until we figure out what the bad download link is.

The line:
Quote:
wait_for_ready: I/F busy bit stuck
Seems to indicate the actual problem. The solution mentioned above by Envo doesn't seem to help for this situation.
nikkie is offline   Reply With Quote