View Single Post
Old 12-09-2010, 11:47 AM   #4
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeegee View Post
The Bureau of Engraving and Printing misprints a few of the latest design benjamins. Around 1.1 billion of them.

Not to cast aspersions, but one would think that someone might notice the problem within the first, oh, several hundred million bills.

http://theweek.com/article/index/210...-currency-goof

http://www.dailytech.com/US+Governme...ticle20338.htm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeegee View Post
If you don't understand what I wrote in the first post, then you need to go back to school and learn English.
Well, despite my not perfect English I'm going to argue your last post.

1. The Bureau of Engraving and Printing says nothing to me.
2. the word benjamins... well I understand it as benjamins (small figures with the name Benjamin).

So now I have some organization misprinting dolls? Billions of dolls?

I continue reading and now you talk about bills. Then a connection clicks and the name Benjamin Franklin comes to mind. Connecting this with a few dumb movies I have my suspicions and they are confirmed by clicking the links. Not before.

You are actually talking about money printing. Which is probably obvious (from the first post) for any person that knows the meaning of "benjamins", but that is not something you learn in school. At least not in the class room.

I take it we agree on the quantity of information the topic of the topic brings.
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote