View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 01:26 PM   #12
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
It's amazing what you learn with a 20 minute phone call

The state of Delaware has a number you can call to get info on a corporation registered there. You can learn some really interesting things.

For instance, the 2006 annual report for IZY, Inc. lists Rick Hansen and Michael Hatch as corporate officers. An address is not provided, but a phone number is: 206-266-2335.

The 2005 annual report list the corporate officers as Ellenore Angelidis and Terri Israel. Again, there is no address provided; but the phone number is the same.

The phone number and names generate some quite interesting Google search results. I have found a PDF with Ellenore Angelidis described as Amazon.com associate counsel. I have found the cover sheet for from Amazon.com that lists Terri Israel as an executive assistant (who has the authority to sign off on it).

Unfortunately, I cannot find anything relevant for Michael Hatch or Rick Hansen. (Actually, I did find multiple listings for the names on www.whitepages.com, but I am trying to pursue this through Amazon rather than cold-calling them. )

Oh, by the way, that phone number is a direct dial for Amazon customer assistance .
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote