View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 08:17 PM   #6
iBeth
Enthusiast
iBeth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iBeth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iBeth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iBeth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iBeth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iBeth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iBeth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iBeth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iBeth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iBeth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.iBeth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ebw1150, nook, kindle oasis, kobo libra2
At my university, the textbook mgr told me that they will be selling textbooks as ebooks, but I don't know when/how. She asked me to provide a list of those books I wanted to be made available to my students in e-format, I did, and I haven't heard anything more. (I hope to hear from her soon.) I already get email from students asking if any textbooks are available for the Kindle; it would be great if they could get textbooks on the nook.
iBeth is offline   Reply With Quote