View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 07:10 AM   #504
At_Libitum
Addict
At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.At_Libitum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KyBook
In addition, if a djvu file does contain a text layer (most of the scanned book djvu's I downloaded from Archive.org seem to have one) then that text is very often not what you would call the result of proofing. From the few atempts I made I would say it requires a lot of effort to construct a readable epub from a djvu.

As an aside, WinDjView is a free DjVu viewer which also can export the text layer if it is present. And of course can be used as viewer with the "Open With" plugin.

Last edited by At_Libitum; 11-03-2013 at 07:13 AM.
At_Libitum is offline   Reply With Quote