View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 02:13 PM   #224
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
I never got the first email, but I followed the link given here last week. I got the same response many others got about getting a code the week of the 19th. I just got the following email from B&N:

Quote:
Dear Fictionwise or eReader Customer –

You may have already received a communication that Fictionwise is winding down its operations and that you can transfer your titles from Fictionwise.com or eReader.com*to BN.com. The URL that you received may be returning an error message so we would like to provide you with an updated link. We apologize for any inconvenience.*
Click here:*(link removed)
to go to the opt-in page, where you’ll be instructed to confirm that you would like your eBooks in your Fictionwise or eReader Bookshelf transferred to a NOOK Library. Please opt-in by December 21, 2012. Once you opt-in, you will receive more information about transferring your eBooks and this ongoing process.

For more information about how you can transfer your Fictionwise or eReader Bookshelf to a NOOK Library, including additional details on how the transition will apply to current eMagazine subscriptions, Rewards and more, please visit our FAQ web page: http://www.fictionwise.com/BN-Transition-FAQ.htm*
Thank you.

The Fictionwise and eReader Team
When I click on the included link, I get the error about the email address not matching... Sigh... Guess their "updated link" still doesn't work...
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote