View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 10:58 PM   #1209
AZImmortal
Zealot
AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AZImmortal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmartigan View Post
Reminds me of when the e-ink kindles used to be actual offers instead of just ads.
I suspect that Amazon only brought back the offers temporarily during this launch period to dispel the idea that all of the "special offers" are just ads (like you pointed out) so that people might buy them for the special offers, and that the offers will die off in a month or two and won't come back until it's time to launch new Kindles. I also fear that the new offers as a whole won't be as good as the old offers. I certainly hope that I'm wrong about both of these because the old offers were good.
AZImmortal is offline   Reply With Quote