View Single Post
Old 12-28-2011, 11:05 AM   #130
Sharkus
Evangelist
Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sharkus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Original, WiFi, Touch, Aura, Aura H20, MiniGloHD ;) iOS app
Quote:
Originally Posted by verano View Post
Oh Sharkus, you just gave me some holiday spirit too! Thank you!!

Have a great holiday, we really are spoiled having you here on the board.
Sorry it's a bit late, so a belated Merry Christmas to you. Happy to be around and give a few hints now and then

Quote:
Originally Posted by nogle View Post
But what about those of us on the Touch who have achieved all the awards? Anything new coming our way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo86 View Post
I also have the touch and have all the awards that are preloaded and greyed out on the device. R there going to be any other awards avaible dosen't seem fair that those who have the touch get less awards then those who have apps
The absolutely truthful answer is "I don't know". I would suspect that there may be awards that don't require client apps to be updated appearing, for example; purchase X books in a series and you'll get an award.

Last edited by Sharkus; 12-28-2011 at 11:21 AM.
Sharkus is offline   Reply With Quote