Thread: Accessories 3Feet Stand for Kindle
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 11:46 AM   #3
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool 2 questions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I bought this stand after smashing my finger on my BookGem which I really do not like at all.

Please excuse my crappy pics. My phone camera is crud.

I ordered it on Friday and it arrived today. My first impression was how small it is. It folds up nicely so I could put it in my purse or pocket to take with me. I have to say I was able to figure out how to use it in less time it took me to figure out the BookGem. lol

It has two lock in positions which are perfect for reading and it has a second little tab stand you pull out that is adjustable.

I like the first position for sitting at a table and the little tab for reading on my lap with a pillow. It works great with my Android phone as well.

It comes in many other colors as well!

I got mine at Amazon but have also seen them on Ebay and a few other places.
3feet Stand for iPad / iPhone / Kindle / Nook

It's a great stand and I highly recommended it!
the pictures are fine even though the focus is a little soft (arty?). anyway 2 questions.

1. it appears that the k3 (or k2) could be charged while sitting in the device (i have a 90 degree micro-usb cord [uses less space by getting the cord out of the way])?

2. can you also reach underneath and slide the power switch (to wake it up) without having to lift it out of the device?
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote