View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 07:19 PM   #3
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP36 View Post
I can only say as a reader I'm perfectly happy with my unrooted IQ and don't have any foreseeable need to root besides a few 'annoyances' that probably won't be addressed in the update (like the stupid 'welcome' message everytime it boots).
There's a solution for that, several boot logos you can choose from in post #3 of this thread, or you can request a logo to be made for you, kindly offered by hiaig.
citac is offline   Reply With Quote